Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Filter by Custom Post Type

Free UK Delivery on order over £10

Free Click & Collect from Store

Worldwide Shipping

×

Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Filter by Custom Post Type

Free UK Delivery on orders over £10

Free Click & Collect from Store

Worldwide Shipping is Available

PAYMENT PLAN

line

Has a new drop arrived and payday's not here yet? Worried that you'll miss out on the Christmas presents that you have your eye on?

Don't worry, we can help!

Enter code PAYMENTPLAN at the checkout, and the balance of your basket will be reduced to 10% of the total. Pay the 10% deposit and you will be sent a Paypal invoice for the remaining 90% of your bill. This invoice means that you can pay the outstanding amount bit by bit or when you get paid. You have four months to pay this off.

We send your goods when the balance is paid!

Please note; if the balance is not cleared at the end of the 4 month period, the item will be added back into the shop and your payments will be returned to you less the 10% deposit.

line

Our Great Service

Delivery and Service
Shipping & Returns
Payment
CatFish Rewards

My Account

Sign In
View Cart

Follow us

Keep In Touch

Join our mailing list to get
10% off your first order!